<bgsound loop='infinite' src='https://soundcloud.com/sergio-balacco/misty'></bgsound>

pagine

2014/07/21

Don't come easy to me (But don't exaggerate)




Words, don't come easy to me
(Click above to listen the song)
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You
Words don't come easy

Words, don't come easy to me
This is the only way for me to say I Love You
Words don't come easy

Well I'm just a music man
Melody's so far my best friend
But my words are coming out wrong and I
I reveal my heart to you and
Hope that you believe it's true cause

Words, don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I love You
Words don't come easy

This is just a simple song
That I've made for you on my own
There's no hidden meaning you know when I
When I say I love you honey
Please believe I really do cause

Words, don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You
Words don't come easy

It isn't easy
Words don't come easy

Words, don't come easy to me
How can I find a way to make you see I Love You
Words don't come easy

Don't come easy to me
This is the only way for me to say I Love You
Words don't come easy

Words don't come easy

But don't exaggerate!!!

I like the girl a little bit difficult to conquer, to seduce, too easy not attract me. The risk of rejection, the anguish, the tactic to get to the ultimate success make the conquest interesting, perhaps fascinating, intriguing...


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Anonymous comments are not allowed in the blog, so to comment you must use a Blogger profile or OpenID. The Blogger platform allows comment authors to delete their posts but not to modify the content. As a general rule, education towards both the blog administrator and other users is mandatory.

Messages can be deleted at the blogger's unquestionable decision, if offensive, suggestive and / or not relevant to the topic. In the most serious cases, the definitive ban from the blog of the author of the offending comment.

I do not reply to those who send me an email without putting their name and surname. Take note. Happy reading and thanks for your visit.

Please note: comments containing links to other sites will not be published.

Leave your comment.